Change text at registration based on plan choices

11 years 1 month ago #222002 by matthewohm
Hi there. Is there a way to change the title of the registration page based on the plans available?

We want to have the registration title and register button say "Free Trial" when the free trial plan is the only option.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #222026 by krileon
No, page title is established by CB before registration form display and is independent from CBSubs. Suppose you could use jQuery in CB Auto Actions to change the title in the header and title on the page when a plan is changed. You'd use the registration form display trigger in this case with a Code action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matthewohm

11 years 3 weeks ago #222218 by matthewohm
Replied by matthewohm on topic Change text at registration based on plan choices
I see. Thanks for the reply.
Instead, is there a way I can make the text on the register button and title separate variables?
I've found it in the template .php file and I could manually change it but I'd rather it be a language pack compatible variable.

Thank you!

11 years 3 weeks ago #222245 by krileon
You'd need to edit the PHP file of your CB template and alter the registration head output. Example location as follows with default template.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php

Within CBRegisterFormView_html_default you'll find _renderRegistrationHead, which handles registration header.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn