[SOLVED] Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #222103 by mozgras
I've searched and found similar topics, but still not able to resolve this. I get this error when I try to add a new field in field management. I've run all the tests from Tools and I'm not getting any error in the database.

cbsubs 3.0.0
joomla 2.5.6
CB 1.9
Reinstalled latest versions of the plugin extensions, such a cbsubstax and cbsubscbfield.

By the way, I don't have the captcha plugin which caused a similar problem for other users.

On my test server, I deleted some plugins that I thought might be a problem (such as cb_county_and_state, constant contact, two checkout), but still the issue persists.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #222113 by nant

mozgras wrote: I've searched and found similar topics, but still not able to resolve this. I get this error when I try to add a new field in field management. I've run all the tests from Tools and I'm not getting any error in the database.

cbsubs 3.0.0
joomla 2.5.6
CB 1.9
Reinstalled latest versions of the plugin extensions, such a cbsubstax and cbsubscbfield.

By the way, I don't have the captcha plugin which caused a similar problem for other users.

On my test server, I deleted some plugins that I thought might be a problem (such as cb_county_and_state, constant contact, two checkout), but still the issue persists.

Turn SEF off and give the exact URL you see in your browser when this message appears.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mozgras

11 years 1 month ago #222122 by mozgras

11 years 1 month ago #222195 by krileon
So your entire backend is locked out?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #222196 by mozgras
Not at all. Only when I go to add a new field from the field management section, I get that message.

11 years 1 month ago #222202 by krileon
Sounds like you've an out of date CB plugin installed that's trying to use J1.0 or maybe J1.5 API. Review installed CB plugins and delete those not provided by us. Once done test if working. Disabling plugins does nothing in field management as they're still loaded so new fieldtypes don't break.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mozgras

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn