Subscription payment error

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #222755 by srinsoftleaderclips
Subscription payment error was created by srinsoftleaderclips
Hello There,

I have created 3 subscription plans like FREE, WEEKLY and ANNUALLY with PayPal Pro enabled.

FREE and ANNUALLY plans are working fine with payment but if i select weekly plan then it show the error like below

Invalid ttrial total billing cycles. Please contact site administrator to check error log

CB 1.9
CBSubs 3.0

WEEKLY PLAN settings as follows

Pricing and validity: Different first period and piece for Registration only

First payment price of plan: 4.99000

Initial validity duration: 1 week (7 days)

Regular Price of plan: 99.000

Regular Validity duration: 1 year

Auto-recurring renewals (*): Yes, subscribe user to automatic payments

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #222798 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription payment error
Does it work fine after removing the initial duration of 1 week? It should be ok as their API supports 1 week duration for trial and regular pricing. If works fine with the week trial removed please try with the week added back in after making the below edit.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/paypalpro/cbpaidsubscriptions.paypalpro.php
ON: After Line 321
$requestParams['TRIALTOTALBILLINGCYCLES']	=	1;

Please also review the CBSubs history log for more details on the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #222878 by srinsoftleaderclips
Replied by srinsoftleaderclips on topic Subscription payment error
Thank you very much

Its working fine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn