[SOLVED] login issues

11 years 1 week ago #223529 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic login issues
I've no idea who made your plugin as we did not develop it. Edit it from CB > Plugin Management and perhaps it'll have who made it in the description. Alternatively you can Google search the plugin.

As for the login issues my guess is it's browser login session issues. I've no idea how you've configured your browser, but am not having any problems in Chrome on any of my installs. Perhaps check that your browser is up to date? If it's affecting backend then it's not CB causing it as CB has nothing to do with backend login. Perhaps you've a 3rd party Joomla Authentication plugin causing issues?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #223530 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic login issues
thank you for helping on the plugin management. i have already tried that & oddly enough even in the code they didnt leave any information. ill figure it out....

however on the log in issues, i am not having any issues with logging in to the joomla admin, just the front end. IE seems to be fine but chrome & firefox are not allowing me to log in. in the global config of joomla i have the session lifetime set to 60 with the session handler set to database. is that what you are referring to? should i use alternate settings?
otherwise could you please guide me to what you are referring to as the session issues so that i may also help my clients.
i also have the cache settings in the joomla config set to ON-conservative, handler = file, cache time = 15
thank you

11 years 1 week ago #223532 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic login issues
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look as I'm out of ideas short of taking a look for my self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #223533 by wjgadmin
[REMOVED]

11 years 1 week ago #223534 by wjgadmin
i did just go thru & unpublish some of the plugins in the CB plugin management & it seems to be working now, BUT it has done this before & then had the issues again. so if you will just have a look to be sure i would appreciate it!!!
i must tell you however i do have idevaffiliate being used so please do not unpublish that:) im hoping that would not cause any issue but im sure you will see...

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #223535 by wjgadmin
[REMOVED]

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds