[SOLVED] [#6402] Ogone payment Gateway issue -"The SHA-OUT signature is incorrect"

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #287437 by pranaydhruv
Dear Team,

Need help at the earliest as i have to move to production.
I have configured a test gateway from Ogone and the transaction completes but after payment is accepted it re-directs back to Community builder with the below error message, Please not the following :-

1) SHA-OUT pass phrase is same in the OGONE website and CB backend.
2) SHA-OUT passphrase is as per recommendation.
3) SHA-IN and SHA-OUT passphrases are different.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #287551 by pranaydhruv
Dear Team,

Please respond on how this can be resolved ?

Thanks

7 years 4 months ago #287593 by pranaydhruv
Hello team,
has the forum support been stopped by Joomlapolis ?
i remember when i bought the subscription there was a feature of opening a ticket , but that is now gone and there is no response since 4 days. nor any acknowledgement of the issue. Is it a technical issue with Joomlapolis or is it just me ?

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #287598 by krileon
We're working through major CBSubs support topics. Your topic has not been forgotten and apologize for the delay. Currently we're reviewing a PayPal issue. It is believed your issue is entirely a configuration related problem though. Please ensure your gateway is configured correctly even as far as ensuring there is no leading or trailing spaces in your parameter values as in some cases we have missed adding a trim to the security key usages causing trailing spaces to result in issues like this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #287628 by pranaydhruv
Dear Kyle,

Thanks for your response. I have completed the entire process for configuring the test gateway 3 times now, no i didn't find any leading or trailing spaces in the pass codes in either CB SUBS back end or in Ogone admin. Panel. I have posted because i am out of options on what to try to resolve this.

Thanks
Pranay

7 years 4 months ago #287742 by pranaydhruv
Dear Team,

Need help to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Prany

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn