[SOLVED] [#6402] Ogone payment Gateway issue -"The SHA-OUT signature is incorrect"

7 years 5 months ago #287785 by pranaydhruv
Hello,

I am waiting for help with this issue , It's been 12 days since my request for help.I have found that when i requested help for Ogone time around months ago i was not helped then also . Is Ogone supported ? if yes when will i get support?

:-

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/232212-setting-up-ogone-gateway

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288209 by pranaydhruv
Hello,

It is really strange that multiple requests for help are going unheard even though i have been a loyal and a paying member since 2 years.

7 years 4 months ago #288214 by beat
Sorry for delay in replying. I will need to review your installation. I am currently a bottleneck here, and it's my fault for the delays. Sorry.

Please Private Message (PM) me access to the site and Ogone so that I can review the settings and issue. Link to PM me is in my signature below. Also PM me instructions with links to test the failure. The only thing I can tell is that we use Ogone with settings like in our manual and it works well here and on our test-site. So there must be a difference somewhere, to find.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 4 months ago #288366 by pranaydhruv
Hello Beat,

Please confirm if your were able to investigate the cause of the issue after i shared the credentials with you ?
The account i shared with you is my test account.

Thanks
Pranay

7 years 4 months ago #288903 by pranaydhruv
Hello Beat,

my subscription will soon end ,hopefully you will be able to help me before that ?

Thanks
Pranay

7 years 3 months ago #289284 by pranaydhruv
Hello ,

Its been almost 2 months and this issue with payment gateway is not resolved. I have lost my confidence in CS SUBS and its Ogone plugin its filled with issues. I will find some other component that works.Thanks for your help.

Thanks
Pranay

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn