How to have clean URLs through the all component

7 years 4 months ago #288836 by dmsoftware
Hello, I see that CB Subs is translarently showing all his urls to users such as:

profile/userprofile?tab=getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab
profile/pluginclass?user=349863&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

Is there a way to show comething like: www.domainname.com/invoices

And is there a way to connect a menu item to a single plan, for example: www.domainname.com/plan1?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288863 by krileon
Not yet. We just recently rewrote our routing, which now has a trigger in it. That trigger allows plugins to now have custom routing. All of our plugins will eventually have cleaner URLs. The first plugin that will be utilizing this will be GJ 3.0.2 to test it out basically.

You can for now at the least eliminate pluginclass and plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions from the URLs. This is done by creating a Joomla menu item to the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin using the Community Builder > Plugin menutype. I believe it should display as follows then or something of the sort.

menu-alias/?user=349863&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288899 by dmsoftware
Replied by dmsoftware on topic How to have clean URLs through the all component
ok, thanks. Do you have any vague estimated on when you'll be able to complete this plugin?

7 years 4 months ago #288916 by krileon
Nope, sorry. Only other way to rewrite plugin URLs at this time would be a 3rd party SEF extension, but those can be unreliable and rewrite URLs in error sometimes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dmsoftware

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn