Questions about basket display and paypal gateway

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #290627 by polo974
Hi,

I'm using the last version of CB and the last version of CBsubs. I've enabled a paypal gateway and IPN (Instant Payment Notification), Auto-return and PDT (Payment Data Transfer).

I've three questions about the basket (you will find a screenshot attached, with the numbers of the qestions).

1) Where can I find the translation of this string ? I'm using the french traduction but this string ain't translated.
2)I want to display the date in french, like this 24/01/2017. Now this is displayed as 01/24/2017. Do you know how I can do this ?
3) My plan duration is "this calendar year", but as you can see, it displays also the year after. This is the only place where it is displayed like this, everywhere else it seems to be just the actual year. Do you know how I can solve this ?

I've also (sorry for all of this :dry: ) one problem with my payment gateway. When I'm redirected from paypal to my site, it gaves me an error as you can see on the second screenshot. I see this error, but everything else seems fine, and my membership is ok.
Do you know where it can come from, and how i can solve this ?

Best regards,

Paul
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290658 by krileon

1) Where can I find the translation of this string ? I'm using the french traduction but this string ain't translated.

That's the following language string.

'YOUR_MEMBERSHIP_FOR_PAYMENT_0215b6'	=>	'Your membership for payment:',

I'm guessing your language plugin maybe incomplete.

2)I want to display the date in french, like this 24/01/2017. Now this is displayed as 01/24/2017. Do you know how I can do this ?

Global date format is configured within CB > Configuration > General using "Date Format" parameter.

3) My plan duration is "this calendar year", but as you can see, it displays also the year after. This is the only place where it is displayed like this, everywhere else it seems to be just the actual year. Do you know how I can solve this ?

Is it a renewal? Looks like you're subscribing for current and next year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #290672 by polo974
Hi,

Thanks for your answers. The first two solve my problems. For the third one, it's a bit strange, because I've only one plan, and i'm testing with a fresh account, so this can't be a renewal...

Here is my setting in the backend :

For my fourth question, about the "fail error 4020", when sent back to my site, have you ever faced this problem ?

Best regards,

Paul
Attachments:

7 years 2 months ago #290706 by krileon
Ah, I see why. You configured an initial price and duration. When you do this it shows the initial duration in basket then it shows what the regular duration will be. Is both the initial and regular durations exactly the same?

For my fourth question, about the "fail error 4020", when sent back to my site, have you ever faced this problem ?

That's mostly likely due to PDT authentication failing. Ensure "Your PayPal Identity Token" within your PayPal gateway is absolutely correct (be sure there's no leading or trailing spaces).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #290720 by polo974
Hi,
I doublechecked the PayPal Identity Token and it seems to be the same in my account and on the site... I'm gonna run tests again and get back to you on this matter.

For initial and regular durations, yes they are the same... What I want to do just making people able pay their annual fee to be part of a non profit... But I'm not sure about what you mean by "You configured an initial price and duration"... Can you tell me where can I found this setting ?

Best regards

7 years 2 months ago #290738 by krileon

For initial and regular durations, yes they are the same... What I want to do just making people able pay their annual fee to be part of a non profit... But I'm not sure about what you mean by "You configured an initial price and duration"... Can you tell me where can I found this setting ?

Do you need the first purchase of the plan to have a different price than renewals? If not then change "Is the first amount and period different" back to default "Always same period and price" under the Pricing tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn