Terms and conditions link on the basket page

7 years 1 month ago #291035 by polo974
Hi,

I've set terms and conditions as a text modal on my CB registration page, and I've enabled it on the basket of cbsubs, but on this last page it does not display any link to them. Is that a normal behavior ?

Best regards,

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291083 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Terms and conditions link on the basket page
The terms and conditions isn't displaying in the basket? Should be a checkbox above the payment buttons and prevent you from using a payment button unless checked. The page after that doesn't show terms and conditions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn