[SOLVED] End subscription to a specified date

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291046 by Artcast
Hi, I have 2 subscription plans for members to acces private content:

#1) Lasts one year after subscription, no problem for this one;
#2) Should end at a specified date for every member: for example "dec 31, 2017", regardless when they subscribe.

How can I set an end date for a plan?

Thank you very much for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291085 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic End subscription to a specified date
Only way to have a specific end date is a by calendar duration. So for example you'd have a by calendar year duration and you can supply the start day and month of the calendar year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291115 by Artcast
Replied by Artcast on topic End subscription to a specified date
Hi,
Thanks very much, that seems to get closer to my needs!

I would like a March 01, 2017 to March 01, 2018 duration...
And if I set a calendar year start to March 01, as we are only february, it starts on March 01, 2016 not 2017. It seems I cannot setup an upcoming calendar date...

Thanks

7 years 2 months ago #291151 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic End subscription to a specified date
That's because it's not March 1st yet. This calendar year uses a year duration and treats your start date as the beginning of the year. Therefor according to it it's still 2016 since it's not March 1st yet. Setting "Bonus time before first period start (for calendar-based durations)" to "2 months" under the Pricing tab should help with that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291266 by Artcast
Replied by Artcast on topic End subscription to a specified date
yes, it works with the bonus period:
1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018 (valid from now on)
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn