[SOLVED] Plan upgrade pricing issue

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291259 by bizguy
[SOLVED] Plan upgrade pricing issue was created by bizguy
I have configured the following:

Red Membership - free - lifetime subscription, default on registration, not prorated
Orange Membership - $2500 merchandise - non exclusive, multi plans can exist, only upgrade, prorated
Orange option - $5/mnth - exclusive required with orange
Yellow Membership - $5000 merchandise - non exclusive, multi plans can exist, only upgrade, prorated
Yellow option - $5/mnth - exclusive required with yellow

I have tried this using just all subscription plans and a combo of subscriptions & merchandise as above.

When I go to upgrade from Red to Orange, I get a plan cost of $2 plus the $5 subscription for an initial amount owing of $7 and recurring payment of $5. If I try and upgrade from Red to Yellow, the Plan cost is $5 ... ?

I have Promotions enabled (they require a coupon code), but even disabled, there is no change in the plan cost.

I have multi-currency enabled and switching between CAD and USD changes the subscription component price, but only the C currency designation changes on the Plan purchase price, the amount does not.

Using the latest Joomla release and the latest CBSubs package.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291271 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plan upgrade pricing issue
So Red to Orange is working fine, but Red to Yellow isn't. Try comparing the configuration of Orange and Yellow to see if there's anything different beyond the price. If not then try comparing those two option plans. There maybe some sort of configuring preventing one of them from applying. I could see the initial $5 being prorate if you were going from Orange to Yellow, but not Red to Yellow.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291276 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Plan upgrade pricing issue
No the issue is strictly with the price being displayed:

Moving from Red > Orange should cost $2500, but the cost displayed is $2
Moving from Red > Yellow should cost $5000, but the cost displayed is $5

The child subscription plans are working correctly

7 years 2 months ago #291279 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plan upgrade pricing issue
Ensure you have 2500 and not 2.500 as well as 5000 and not 5.000 for the prices. Next under the pricing tab ensure the price display is set to [AUTOMATIC]. Do you have an initial price/duration set different from the regular price/duration?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291412 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Plan upgrade pricing issue
I checked and confirmed that the pricing was correct, the price display was [AUTOMATIC] and that the price/duration was the same for initial and regular (they are all lifetime subscriptions) but could still not correct the issue.

I ended up uninstalling CBSubs and all plugins, deleted all CBSubs tables the reinstalled. I then setup my plans again (using my latest configuration options) and everything is working correctly. I think the issue can just be attributed to something I did in my first 50 configuration attempts.

Thank you for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn