Paypal don't work

7 years 1 month ago #292152 by David77
Paypal don't work was created by David77
Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad english

I'm trying to configure paypal and CB Paid but it doesn't work.

I think the problem is with "PayPal Account and PDT Identity token (required)" because I don't know where I can find all informations in paypal account.

I want to use sandbox in first time before set my website online but if paypal on CB Paid doesn't work I can't....

Please help me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292186 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal don't work
Edit the PayPal gateway or create one within CBSubs > Gateways then review the parameters carefully as each includes instructions for finding it. See the CBSubs Primer book for further PayPal configuration details as well.

Typically you'll find the seller parameters for a standard PayPal account by logging which should put you on the Summary page. You'd then scroll down and on the left should see "Selling tools". From there click "Seller preferences".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292193 by David77
Replied by David77 on topic Paypal don't work
Thank you for your answer

The problem is CBSubs primer book is old because Paypal website as change since I download it...
When I go to Paypal website I don't see what you said :(

7 years 1 month ago #292221 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal don't work
The UI has only changed up to the pointer of getting to the seller preferences page. After that it's all the same. If you don't see "Selling tools" on the left on your summary page then your PayPal account is either not a business account or not a primer account that's authorized to make sales. Contact PayPal if you've having trouble finding those parameters. The below URL should take you directly to seller preferences.

www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-display-handler&tab_id=SELLER_PREFERENCES

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292230 by David77
Replied by David77 on topic Paypal don't work
I think I found the problem, I will try sand box now

Thank you for your help ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds