[SOLVED] Subscription pane gone from profile ??

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #292483 by rbuelund
Hi

I can no longer get the subscription pane to show on user profiles and I cannot grasp which setting is preventing it ???

In general CBSubs settings I have Show button renew/reactivate subscription to Yes and Show upgrade options for subscriotionplans to Yes.
On the plans I have se that you can upgrade to the plans. I start each plan with a 30 day free period.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292506 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription pane gone from profile ??
Ensure the subscriptions tab is published and public within CB > Tab Management. Next within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans ensure "Show on CB User Profile" under "Plans and Subscriptions presentation" is set to "Display Subscriptions tab on User Profile". If still not displaying ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is published and public within CB > Plugin Management. If still not displaying ensure the view access level and usergroup under the Access tab of your plans are both set to Public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292513 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Subscription pane gone from profile ??
All settings are set as you have stated in your reply.

On the above screenshot you see the panes I am showing on profile edit. All panes but the last are showing up, when I try to edit my own profile or another users profile (I am super user) - what is going on there ??
Attachments:

7 years 3 weeks ago #292557 by krileon
The subscriptions tab is only available on profile edit in backend. For frontend it's in profile view.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #292654 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Subscription pane gone from profile ??
Hello and thank you for this forum.

I am having the same issue. I cannot get the Subscription tab to show.

Setting:
Subscriptions tab is published and public within CB > Tab Management = Yes
CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans "Display Subscriptions tab on User Profile" = Yes
CB Paid Subscriptions is published and public within CB > Plugin Management = Yes
Access level and usergroup under the Access tab of your plans are both set to Public = Yes

I'm confused what I am going wrong. Also I am not sure what "The subscriptions tab is only available on profile edit in backend. For frontend it's in profile view." means.

Can you help me?

Thanks

7 years 3 weeks ago #292663 by krileon

I'm confused what I am going wrong. Also I am not sure what "The subscriptions tab is only available on profile edit in backend. For frontend it's in profile view." means.

It means if you're looking for the Subscription tab in profile edit you're not going to find it as it doesn't display there on frontend. On frontend it's displayed on their actual profile and not profile edit.

Additionally subscriptions for existing users are considered Upgrades so you need to ensure globally you allow upgrades within CBSubs > Settings > Global and that your plan under the Workflows tab allows upgrades otherwise your users once logged in won't see any plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn