[#6559] Price on plan

7 years 6 hours ago - 7 years 6 hours ago #292597 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Price on plan
Here is what I see on a users profile for the shown upgrade plans - it works fine when shown at registration, just not on the users profile:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #292628 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Price on plan
Was able to confirm in the case of renewal. For new subscriptions it's fine. This only partially makes sense. For renewals they won't be renewing at the initial price and duration, but those substitutions should still function or at the least substitute in empty value. Have added a bug ticket for this. For now I recommend just hardcoding in the price instead of using the substitution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #292637 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Price on plan
It is also a problem on the confirm screen after selecting an upgrade plan:

As you can see it is the raw html language string that is shown and not the actual plan name.
Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #293906 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Price on plan
This now solved in latest CBSubs nightly release, available in Downloads.

Please confirm if this solves this issue (and also the latest one reported?)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds