Different fields on the registration form and the invoice address form ??

7 years 4 weeks ago #292585 by rbuelund
When a user registers and signs up for a plan he must fill out certain fields. If the user then wants to edit these fields with the "Edit your invoice address" before confirming the payment - different fields are shown !? - eg country, firstname and lastname, which I do not ask for in the registration form ?? What is going on there ? Where can I alter which fields to show in the invoice address form ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292588 by krileon
You can't ask for the registration form during the basket. By then the user is registered and the field values have been mapped (if configured) as best as possible. What the user is editing is just their invoice address for that payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292596 by rbuelund
But I do not use a firstname and a lastname I use a contact name and an organisation name - how do I map that then ?

7 years 3 weeks ago #292627 by krileon
Invoice field mapping is configured within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #292636 by rbuelund
Ok - but please take a look at this:

Mapping settings:

How the invoice address is shown:

As you ses I have a field named cb_contact person. Maybe a user only states his firstname and no surname - then it is shown on the invoice as surname ??
Also the country - what kind of cb field should that be ? Right now I have a dropdown which only contains Danmark - but it says Germany on the invoice ??
Attachments:

7 years 3 weeks ago #292645 by krileon
Country can only map if you map the exact values that drop expects. Otherwise it'll just be empty. We already have pending bug tickets to fix the name mapping as well as improve country mapping. I don't really have much to suggest in this regard beyond we're aware it doesn't map very reliably for some fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn