Possible Bug - Cancel Payment and Subscription Generates Registration Problem

6 years 11 months ago #292704 by bmwebsites
Discovered a problem with Registration having a required subscription plan.

If a user enters all the fields in the subscription plan then decides to not make the payment by choosing "Cancel payment and subscription", the user becomes registered but not enabled or activated. When user confirms the registration he can login but needs to re-enter what was previously entered before cancelling. This is okay except when he chooses "Signup" he is told he is already registered.

The only way to fix this right now would be for admin to delete the disabled user name in Joomla's backend before re-trying which is not practical. :(

I need CBsubs to cancel the CB-Registration process when the "Cancel Payment and Subscription" occurs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #292739 by krileon
The user would need to attempt to login and at that point it should ask them to subscribe to a plan. Are you using confirmation or approval? As they'd need to confirm or be approved before they could do this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293593 by bmwebsites
I would prefer that the Joomla userid is not created when the user exits the browser screen before entering signup. In this way everything is cleared out and the user can start fresh. Can this be done?

6 years 11 months ago #293597 by krileon
There is no way to stop that. CBSubs can not function without the user existing first. It has no means of waiting for them to complete payment and then creating the user. You'd have to clear those users out manually.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn