Problem with QuickPay processor

6 years 11 months ago #293025 by komunikado
Problem with QuickPay processor was created by komunikado
Hello,

We're setting up a client site using Community Builder and Paid Subscriptions, using the latest version (CBSubs Version 4.1.0+build.2017.04.04.18.52.26.449be6714)

We enabled the QuickPay gateway, but was met with errors, so we searched the forum and reached out to QuickPay.
Both directed us towards installing the latest version from github (github.com/loevendahl/cbsubs-quickpay10/), which we did.

Now we get an error in the admin interface:
The CBSubs integration plugin 'QuickPay' is for another CBSubs version 4.0.1.

And when going through checkout, we get other errors:
Notice: Undefined index: cbponlyplans in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/quickpay/cbpaidsubscriptions.quickpay.php on line 868

Notice: Undefined index: callquickpay in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/quickpay/cbpaidsubscriptions.quickpay.php on line 988

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/views/basket.php on line 218

In addition, when clicking on the QuickPay button, we're met with a gray screen and an alert saying:
Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in
Which then takes me back to the previous page.

What can we do to resolve this?
Do you have a patch that we can apply?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293067 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with QuickPay processor
We're not the developers of that gateway on github, which is 4 months old and likely out of date. Please try the quickpay plugin on our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-paid-subscriptions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293085 by komunikado
Replied by komunikado on topic Problem with QuickPay processor
Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

The plugin on your downloads page is out of date in regards to QuickPays API. It requires an MD5 code, which QuickPay no longer uses, and as such, we cannot use it.

That is why we used the one from the github, as recommended by QuickPay (and by yourself in another thread ).

Any other suggestions?

6 years 11 months ago #293109 by krileon
I do not have anything further to suggest at this time. Will try and prepare API credentials now and see if the usage can be quickly updated to be functional again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293113 by krileon
Ok, rewrite of the QuickPay gateway is almost completed. I still have some more testing to do, but we should be able to release a working build of it sometime this week.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 11 months ago #293116 by krileon
Ok, QuickPay gateway rewrite is complete. Needs to be reviewed, merged, and released. You'll have to completely redo your gateway configuration for QuickPay as their v10 API is not backwards compatible. Instructions are provided with the newly added parameters as part of their descriptions. Worked very well in my tests with PDT and IPNs. Note it still does not have recurring payments as this was just about getting what's already there working again.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: komunikado

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn