Need to reinstall CBSubs Clean

7 years 1 week ago #293266 by jhurlbur
Need to reinstall CBSubs Clean was created by jhurlbur
My installation of cbsubs has become corrupted. I have ran all of the cb database checks/repairs and is still not working correctly. I tried a fresh install on a blank site and it works fine. So i assume that my installation has been corrupted. What is the best method of removing it from an existing site and starting over ? i am open to other options.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 week ago #293279 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Need to reinstall CBSubs Clean
What do you mean it's corrupted? What's wrong with it?

Regarding your question uninstall it like you would any plugin then delete all _cbsubs database tables, but you'll lose everything in regards to CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 days ago #293317 by jhurlbur
Replied by jhurlbur on topic Need to reinstall CBSubs Clean
Krileon, to answer your question. When a member starts the registration process and they are asked to print the invoice the button covers the entire lower page. When they press the link it opens a window to print or close. When you select close it does nothing. The transaction is added to the basket but there is no communication back to the user. If they press it again it submits a second transaction into the basket.

Has anyone else had this problem ? I am on the current releases of Joomla, CB & CBSubs

7 years 6 days ago #293333 by krileon
That doesn't sound like corrupt, but probably a styling conflict with your Joomla template. Switch to default Joomla protostar and see if issue persists. You can also reduce the invoice process to a single page instead of a popup by editing your offline payment gateway and adjusting "Payment slip opens in" as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293684 by jhurlbur
Replied by jhurlbur on topic Need to reinstall CBSubs Clean
Kyle, I have tried 4 different templates as well as deleting cbsubs and reinstalling it with the instructions you provided. I am still seeing the window area problem i described. Attached is a copy of that screen. I have turned off the popup screen option.
Attachments:

6 years 11 months ago #293689 by krileon
The extra \n seam to be the only issue and that's probably due to an old WYSIWYG editor bug. Edit the invoice within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoice and remove the extra \n, save, and should be fine from then onward. The behavior you experienced with closing the window and them clicking the link again is normal. They are free to leave the page at that point. As suggested you can use a single page usage that doesn't have a popup and avoid those UX issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn