[SOLVED] Credit card month configuration

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #293391 by bizguy
I am not sure if this is a result of an update or if I have misconfigured some setting, but members are now getting an error on processing a PayPal CC payment "Invalid Configuration. Please contact site administrator to check error log."

I have noticed that the credit card expiry month is converted from 2 digits to 1 during processing and wonder if this could be the issue.

Is there somewhere that this is changed or edited?

Latest Joomla, CB, CBSubs and all plugins.

Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit card month configuration
Are there any more details in the History Log? Is both CB and CBSubs completely up to date?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293412 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Credit card month configuration
CB: 2.1.2
CBSubs: You have the latest version 4.1.0+build.2017.04.04.18.52.26.449be6714 .
All plugins are latest version

Error log:

This is the full log of history events, change log, and error log.
Event type Error log
Event time 04/20/2017 13:58:05
Message paypalpro Single payment error returned 10548: Invalid Configuration. Please contact site administrator to check error log.
Table affected Notifications
Table Key 838

6 years 11 months ago #293419 by krileon
PayPal error code 10548 means "The merchant account attempting the transaction is not a business account at PayPal. Check your account settings.". You need a Business account in order to make direct payments using PayPal Pro gateway. In addition to that you have to have Payment Pro API enabled in your PayPal Business account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293467 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Credit card month configuration
PayPal account type: Business.
API credentials are enabled and correctly entered into the Payment Gateway settings.

I have 2 types of payment gateways enabled on this site, a standard PayPal and the PayPal Pro. I have the same API credentials entered in both account configurations and the regular gateway works, but the Pro gives the error.

Thanks

6 years 11 months ago #293479 by krileon
I recommend contacting PayPal with that error as their API is saying you don't have access to make those API calls.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: bizguy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn