Sell tickets and provide unique identifier

6 years 11 months ago #293552 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Sell tickets and provide unique identifier
Each purchase row in a basket is given an item number. There's no avoiding that as it's simply how it works. So if you query for that from the most recent basket you'll get all of them if there's multiple. It maybe better to use the invoice instead of item_number.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293592 by richbrundage
Replied by richbrundage on topic Sell tickets and provide unique identifier
It looks like the invoice is the way to go but I cannot find a way to automatically email the invoice to the user. I know it is available on the profile but I would like insure the user gets it without taking additional action on their part. This seems like an obvious thing to do but I couldn't find it in the manual or the admin panel for cbsubs.

Richard Brundage

6 years 11 months ago #293598 by krileon
You'd just substitute in your query field. That should send the correct invoice for their most recent basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293603 by richbrundage
sorry to be dense but do you mean construct my own formatted invoice using all the fields in payment basket or is there a way to get the same invoice that the user sees when they look on their profile?

Richard Brundage

6 years 11 months ago #293607 by krileon
The invoice number the user sees is the same one the query provided will retrieve. It's stored with the basket. Examples as follows.

Most Recent Paid Invoice #:
SELECT `invoice` FROM `#__cbsubs_payment_baskets` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' AND `payment_date` IS NOT NULL ORDER BY `time_initiated` DESC LIMIT 1

Most Recent Invoice # (regardless of state):
SELECT `invoice` FROM `#__cbsubs_payment_baskets` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' ORDER BY `time_initiated` DESC LIMIT 1

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 11 months ago #293608 by richbrundage
Unless I'm missing something your query will return the invoice number, I would like to email the invoice itself, what a user sees when they go to their profile and clicks on "Click here to view the list of invoices"

Richard Brundage

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn