[SOLVED] Attempting to Add a Certification Plan

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294254 by nphic
Folks,

I'm having problems with configuring plans within my CBSubs instance. I have 5 paid annual plans. We recently implemented a "Certification Program". I've defined this "Certification Program" as a new plan. The Administrator of the website is the only person allowed to assign users to this plan. The plan should be available to all 5 paid annual plans. Additionally, a person could be certified yet not have a main annual plan. So I would have members with or without main plans associated with the certification plan. The following are my access settings:

1. Frontend: No. only in admin backend.
2. Visible Access Level: Special
3. Visible for Group: Super Users
4. Subscribers User access level settings: Super User

Workflow Settings:
1. Allow Registration: Yes
2. Propose spontaneously plan at registration: No: Hide this plan from registration, unless included in URL or needed for access.
3. Allow upgrade to this: No. Price is less that any of the 5 main plans.

The 5 main annual plans are set as Not Exclusive, since the 6 plans are at the same parent level. I cannot get the "Certification Program" to display in the Subscription Tab of the member profile. I am logged in as a Super User. I'm attempting to do this in the back end of the website using Community Builder / User Management.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294272 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Attempting to Add a Certification Plan

2. Visible Access Level: Special
3. Visible for Group: Super Users

Set both of these to Public.

4. Subscribers User access level settings: Super User

Remove this immediately. You're giving those users the Super Users usergroup.

2. Propose spontaneously plan at registration: No: Hide this plan from registration, unless included in URL or needed for access.
3. Allow upgrade to this: No. Price is less that any of the 5 main plans.

Set both of these back to Yes.

Once all of the above is done it should work fine. It will not be visible on frontend due to "1. Frontend: No. only in admin backend.".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294276 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Attempting to Add a Certification Plan
Kyle,

THAT DID IT! AWESOME! Thanks for the prompt reply.

Really appreciate the help!
Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn