email on registration showing the plan

6 years 10 months ago #294326 by VoixTimbrees
email on registration showing the plan was created by VoixTimbrees
When a user subscribes to a plan directly at registration,
the email doesnt say which plan did he subscribe to,

The normal CB registration email is sent.
which is fine for me, but I would like to show the plan. ()
If I add this: "inscription: [PLAN_NAME]" it doesnt compile (doesnt show the plan)

Any idea?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294339 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic email on registration showing the plan
Which email? If you mean the Pending or Welcome emails then neither can have the [PLAN_NAME] substitution. You'd need to configure an email under the Presentation tab of your plans or use CBSubs Mailer to schedule an email to be sent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294349 by VoixTimbrees
Replied by VoixTimbrees on topic email on registration showing the plan
Thank you for your answer,
I meant the pending email,
if the user is all ready registered and aproved, evth works well when applying for a plan.

But if he applies for a plan during theregistration, he gets only the "usual" CB email (pending...)
or is there a parameter that I have missed (that he doesnt get the second email)?

I would prefer that he gets only one email (with the name of the plan if he's subscribed to any)
that they do not get the feeling to be spamed ;)

Jm
Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #294372 by VoixTimbrees
I still can't get it working,
My system works as followed:
- all the users have to be approved by admin (even without any plan subscription)
- User Approval by Moderator (in CBsubs): yes before paiement

I have tried:
-to disable the "need to be approved" in CB, but I still get the same email (the CB one and not the CBsubs "Thank-you text (payment pending)")
-to use the email in the "integraations tab", same thing happens
-to use the mailer plugin, but it doesnt work, probably because of the cron job not installed on my hosting (this looks complicated to me)

As I have said, this is hapening only when applying for a plan directly at registration.
and all I need is to show the plan name in this first email (for the users and the moderator )

Any solution please,

Best,

Jm

6 years 10 months ago #294395 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic email on registration showing the plan
CBSubs doesn't replace the Pending or Welcome email. You can configure CBSubs emails under the Presentation tab of your plans. They are sent separately from the Pending or Welcome email. You can not include the [PLAN_NAME] substitution in the Pending, Welcome, or moderator new registration emails. It can only be used in the emails sent by the plan it self under the Presentation tab or those sent by CBSubs Emails integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294405 by VoixTimbrees
We may not talk of the same thing,
this second email in the attachment (pending first payment)
is not sent IF the user applys directly during registration (he gets it only if applys after the registration)

Do you mean that he shoud get both emails? (registration pending + cbsubs pending)?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn