Basket shows 2 years in Validity

6 years 10 months ago #294440 by cjmicro
Basket shows 2 years in Validity was created by cjmicro
my payment baskets show this:

website.com Subscription Payment:
Item Validity Price
website.com Subscription 05/30/2017 - 05/30/2018, then 05/30/2018 - 05/30/2019 $ 40.00 per year
Total per payment $ 40.00

Why does it show 2 years and where can I change that? It is confusing to readers. We do not have an introductory price, and this was not for a recurring payment. I just want it to show the period for which they are paying.

Thanks!
cheryl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294446 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Basket shows 2 years in Validity
That's usually either due to using an initial price and duration or a "the calendar year" duration with "Bonus time before first period start (for calendar-based durations)" specified.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294449 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Basket shows 2 years in Validity
I don't think I have that set up. Here is a screenshot. Is it something there i need to change?
Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #294450 by krileon
Please ensure CB and CBSubs are completely up to date then re-save your plan and see if issue persists. I don't see any reason for it to display like that based off your current configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294453 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Basket shows 2 years in Validity
Community Builder
Your version is 2.1.2
Latest version 2.1.2

CB SUBS
Your installed version 4.1.0
Latest version available 4.1.0

Saved plan again:
Validity Price
Subscription 05/30/2017 - 05/30/2018, then 05/30/2018 - 05/30/2019 $ 40.00 per year

6 years 10 months ago #294477 by krileon
Are you renewing a subscription? If so try creating a new test user and purchasing the plan for the first time to see if it still shows like that. If it doesn't try a renewal with the new test user.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn