Customize register fields

6 years 10 months ago #294808 by Perlwitz
Customize register fields was created by Perlwitz
Hello,

i am having a registration form with many custom fields.
3 of them are in one row and they are working as license plate.

It should be look like attachment 1 (screenshot 1).
It works fine with the plugin "cb content", but here it is the search form.

But how can i do this at the registration form?
In the registration form it looks like attachment 2 (screenshot 2).
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294830 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Customize register fields
Each field on registration is its own div row. You can use float or inline div to bring all 3 together into 1 row, but you'll have trouble getting that border around it nicely. As long as there isn't margin issues the first field would have left, top, and bottom border with middle having top and bottom, and finally last having top, bottom, and right border.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn