subscription deleted by admin

6 years 9 months ago #294919 by VoixTimbrees
subscription deleted by admin was created by VoixTimbrees
The subscriptions need to be approved by the admin.
If the admin edits the userprofile (from cb user) WITHOUT giving the access (yet cause he might need to wait)
The subscription is simply deleted, (but it sould stay pending)

Is there anything we can do about that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #294921 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic subscription deleted by admin
Is it doing that only after editing the user from backend or is it doing it anytime an admin visits the backend of CB or CBSubs? If it's happening on visit it's probably the basket expiration triggering, which you can adjust within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. If it's happening only on backend user save what does the subscription row show as under the Subscriptions tab? It should look like the following.

This appears to still be fine even after saving the user in my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

6 years 9 months ago #294922 by VoixTimbrees
Replied by VoixTimbrees on topic subscription deleted by admin
I really don't know how but it doesnt happen again

Yes it hapened only from the backend,
With a few users the subscription just disapeared from the user tabs
So I can not consider it as fixed... but it is working for now...
Sorry for the post and thanks for the quick reply,

6 years 9 months ago #294923 by krileon
Ok, for those few users it sounds like they never got the basket into a pending payment state. This will result in the basket expiring after the configured time limit within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. You could try increasing the basket lifetime to avoid baskets expiring too early.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #294925 by VoixTimbrees
Replied by VoixTimbrees on topic subscription deleted by admin
yes this is it, I see now.
it was set on 24 hours...
I ve put it to 900000 hours :O
I hope this will work
is their a way to put it unlimited?

6 years 9 months ago #294929 by krileon
There is no setting for unlimited and I do not recommend such a long lifetime for a basket. The basket only expires if it's in an non initialized state. This means they never began the process of even paying. 48hrs for backend and frontend expiration should be a reasonable time limit.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn