CB promotions not working

6 years 9 months ago #295193 by nbora
CB promotions not working was created by nbora
I was using CB promotions but it stopped working for some reason when i had not changed it. I just renewed and upgraded to latest version of CB subs and CB promotions, but it still is not giving the promotion discount.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295205 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB promotions not working
Review the conditions of your pomotions carefully. My guess is whatever condition you may have set is no longer matching preventing it from working. Is it a coupon code or a promotion that's always applied?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295847 by nbora
Replied by nbora on topic CB promotions not working
Please see attached screenshot of my setting. This is a promotion type where if during registration or renewal user has indicated yes to a question then enters info in second field. then they get a $5 discount.

Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #295867 by krileon
What type of field is that? If it's a checkbox the value is not stored as Yes or No, but is 1 (yes) or 0 (no). Using Yes or No to condition against a checkbox field will not match.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295889 by nbora
Replied by nbora on topic CB promotions not working
It is a radio button with defined values of Yes and No. The database table is storing as Yes/No Values

The problem is that the discount is being applied during checkout for some users but not others even though the value is stored in the database correctly.

It was working fine for about a year when i had not made any changes to the conditions.

Thanks

6 years 8 months ago #295908 by krileon
Can't see any reason for it to work for some and not others. Is there anything different about the ones it works with and the ones it doesn't? Are the working ones during registration or maybe an upgrade after already registered? Are there no other limitations being applied to the promotion that could be doing this (e.g. not permitting a certain combination of plans or limited by a date)?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn