2Checkout Issues still going on

6 years 7 months ago #296739 by Goosemoose
Replied by Goosemoose on topic 2Checkout Issues still going on
Just checking in. Anything I can do to help with the testing/diagnosing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #296849 by beat
Replied by beat on topic 2Checkout Issues still going on

Goosemoose wrote: Just checking in. Anything I can do to help with the testing/diagnosing?

I'm not seeing any 2checkout issues on your site. The INS notifications arrive fine and are handled fine.

Would need to see server access and error logs to maybe help on the server issue. CBSubs doesn't give such an error HTTP status reply to a request...

CBSubs 4.1.1, just released, includes now the other fixes.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 6 months ago #296883 by Goosemoose
Unfortunately it's definitely not recording recurring payments correctly. It shows 0 for yesterday when I have a ton and 3 the day before where there's a lot more. Are you saying it will work for new renewals for this point forward? 2Checkout's site still shows 0 successful webhook calls. Let me know what logs you need and for what day and I'll get them to you.

When I click on the number of renewals in the payment center I get a sql error:

An error has occurred.
1054 Unknown column 'a.renewals' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_payments` AS a WHERE ( a.`time_paid_date` = '2017-08-28' ) AND ( a.`renewals` = '1' )

6 years 6 months ago #296884 by beat
Replied by beat on topic 2Checkout Issues still going on

Goosemoose wrote: Unfortunately it's definitely not recording recurring payments correctly. It shows 0 for yesterday when I have a ton and 3 the day before where there's a lot more. Are you saying it will work for new renewals for this point forward? 2Checkout's site still shows 0 successful webhook calls. Let me know what logs you need and for what day and I'll get them to you.

I see many successful notifications for auto-recurring 2checkout payments in CBSubs notifications. Also did get quickly a 200 ok status when trying to replay the one you gave me manually.

I would need webserver access (or error) log (Apache log) entries for those failed accesses and know if they are in access or error log. Your hoster can provide you or tell you where those files are (please not entire log, just the 2checkout notifications that are reported as failed at 2co).

When I click on the number of renewals in the payment center I get a sql error:

An error has occurred.
1054 Unknown column 'a.renewals' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_payments` AS a WHERE ( a.`time_paid_date` = '2017-08-28' ) AND ( a.`renewals` = '1' )

Thanks for reporting. This is an unrelated admin-only issue on the listing query. Noted that as low-priority tracker #6748

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 6 months ago #296885 by Goosemoose
After the latest update (nightly a few days ago) I get that same sql error when I click Payments so I can't check for recurring payments anymore. Logging out and back in works though I know my session was good as I could edit articles, pull up other info , etc.

I'm sending you a screenshot via pm of 2CO with the first page of 20 payments for the day and CBSubs with 5.

I'll work on getting you the logs.

6 years 6 months ago #297126 by Goosemoose
Checking in Beat to see if you found anything. I sent you access to all my logs.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn