All Plan administrative pages won't load

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #296019 by DavidLi
I had added a few plans and tested to see they worked a few months ago, but disabled them as we weren't ready to use them.

Now, when I try to edit a plan, get This Page isn't Working error.
Get same error when trying to create a new Plan and click on the plan type dropdown.

PHP Notice: Undefined index: view in Z:\Websites\XYZ\components\com_content\helpers\legacyrouter.php on line 95

Possibly related: Can't reach update server. Connection to update server failed: Error: 0

"Your installed version ---
Latest version available ? ?
Latest version message ?
HTTPS POST subsystem status
fsockopen is available with openSSL extension and OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1p 9 Jul 2015
Path to openssl on your website
/usr/bin/openssl
Openssl status
Not needed, as OpenSSL PHP module is loaded
OpenSSL Status (See Settings)
OpenSSL PHP module is available with openSSL extension and OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1p 9 Jul 2015 loaded"

Joomla latest: 3.7.4
php 5.6.11
Windows Server
CB 2.1.3 (and shows latest info just fine)
CBS 4.1.0 installed today. (and deleted / reinstalled to see if that would fix - no change)

Any ideas?
Thanx in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #296023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic All Plan administrative pages won't load
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done retry and see if any more details about the error are displayed. If not check server error log for details. If the version checking is failing then you may have some sort of firewall configured that's blocking the version check (this shouldn't block the backend CBSubs views though) or maybe a false positive mod_security issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #296025 by DavidLi
Replied by DavidLi on topic All Plan administrative pages won't load
That helped...looks like ACYMailing is no longer compatible? I have latest ACYMailing component too 5.8.0 Enterprise.

When CBSubs ACYMailing component is installed:

"Fatal error: Class 'acymailing' not found in Z:\Websites\XYZ\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\plugin\cbsubsacymailing\cbsubs.acymailing.php on line 174"

And as a separate issue, Versioning of CBSubs is still not working...if it was firewall related...all other joomla components (including CB) version updater works.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #296028 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic All Plan administrative pages won't load
AcyMailing removed the acymailing class in 5.8.0. We have to fix it in our integrations as no backwards compatibility was provided. See the below forge ticket regarding this. Nightlies should be available today or tomorrow to fix the compatibility issues in CBSubs and CB Auto Actions.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6714

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidLi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn