Language substitution in desc of plan

6 years 8 months ago #296166 by rbuelund
Language substitution in desc of plan was created by rbuelund
I cannot get the language translation to work in the plan description. It works in the title, but I believe that in the description the <p></p> tags are added around my key _GOLF_STRING_PLAN_DESC - in the description of the plan it only shows the key ?? I have created a language override with that exact key.

How do i do this ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296176 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language substitution in desc of plan
The paragraph elements are added by the WYSIWYG editor. You can disable that within your WYSIWYG parameters within Extensions > Plugins. You can also click "View Source" to edit the raw text and remove the paragraph elements then save.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296187 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Language substitution in desc of plan
Not an optimal solution to have to disable that in the editor. You cannot remove in source view without having disabled it.

6 years 8 months ago #296190 by krileon
That's just how the WYSIWYG editor works. I've no idea why they coded it to do that for the first line. Setting "New Lines" to "BR Elements" within your WYSIWYG editor in Extensions > Plugins will resolve the issue and allow for linebreaks still.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296191 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Language substitution in desc of plan
Where in the tinyMCE plugin would you disable this ???

6 years 8 months ago #296192 by krileon
It's the "New Lines" parameter of the WYSIWYG editor.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn