[SOLVED] CB Auto Actions Renewals on CBSubs

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #296455 by fede312
Great!
How do I setup the CB Query Field?

I could't find the right example on the CB Query video tutorial on youtube
:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #296457 by krileon
You'll need to review the _cbsubs_subscriptions and possible _cbsubs_baskets database tables and make a query that checks for baskets and subscriptions. Single payments (non-recurring) generate a new basket with each payment. Recurring do not and will just increment the regular_recurrings_used for their subscription row on renewal. It's significantly more complicated to go this approach vs just chaining a few auto actions together.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

6 years 7 months ago #296460 by fede312
I'm sorry but you lost me. I do not know how to do this.

Action 1
Access: CB Month 3
Groups: CB Month 4

Action 2
Access: CB Month 2
Groups: CB Month 3

Do I add these actions to the ones I already have?
Do I delete the actions I already have and make new ones?
The Access Parameter?
What type? What condition? What action?

I wish I was more well versed on this language you are speaking, but I'm not.
Can you please be more specific?

6 years 7 months ago #296461 by krileon
Lets for example say you want this to go on for 3 months. You'd need the below actions to do this.

Action 1
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: CB Month 2
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A
3: [var7] Equal To R
Action
Mode: Add Usergroups
Groups: CB Month 3

Action 2
Global
Access: CB Month 1
Conditions
Action
Groups: CB Month 2

Action 3
Global
Access: Registered
Conditions
Action
Groups: CB Month 1

The order of these actions is very important as they execute in order. So what will happen is when the user renews for the first time Action 3 will execute. This will give them the CB Month 1 usergroup. On their second renewal Action 3 and Action 2 will execute. Action 3 will be skipped since they already have that usergroup. Action 2 sees that they are a member of CB Month 1 usergroup thanks to the Access parameter and it then gives them CB Month 2. You can chain this for as long as you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #296470 by fede312
This works great!!

Now, are you sure this will work in auto renew as well?
Without having to add any other action?

Thanks,

6 years 7 months ago #296471 by krileon
Yes, it doesn't matter if it's a single payment or recurring payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn