Payza IPN problem

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297359 by mahmoodee
Payza IPN problem was created by mahmoodee
Hello ,
I am new to Cbsubs, I want to use Payza payment gateway. In Cbsubs payza settings there is a place to set the Payza IPN Security Code .
I followed cbsub documentation instructions to get the Payza IPN Security Code.

In my Payza account I have set this settings :
IPN Status :Enabeld
Enable IPN Version 2:Enabeld
Allow Encrypted Payment Details (EPD):Enabeld
Enable EPD Version 2: Disable
Alert URL:vastring.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&do=gw&result=notify&format=raw
Transaction update notifications:Disable
Test Mode:Enabeld

My problem is: there is not any way or place to get IPN Security Code as in Cbsub Documentation , so when I make a payment, it return to my website with error :payza: No IPN token was found. Please contact site administrator to check error log.
How can I get IPN Security Code
please see the image attached . it different from Cbsub Documentation

Current payza setting

Cbsub Documentation Setting
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297378 by mahmoodee
Replied by mahmoodee on topic Payza IPN problem
Hello,
I found how I can get IPN Security Code .
I have to disable IPN Version 2 to get it .Does this mean I can not use IPN Version 2 with Cbsub payza ,because in version 2, you won't need a security code, as the second version is tokenized.?
Anyway I have disabled IPN Version 2 and have got the IPN Security Code .
Now two new error has appeared after completing the purchase and returning to the site :
payza: The ap_itemcode is missing in the return URL: Please contact site administrator to check error log.
payza: No EPD crypt key was found: No IPN crypt was found. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

I got this error even though I put all the required settings.
Please help solve this problem
thank you .

6 years 7 months ago #297398 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payza IPN problem
Disable all v2 and EPD. Our gateway is an older implementation and does not work with their newer API. Beyond that there's nothing more I can suggest. Payza won't let me access my dev account to review configuration as nothing is accessible with an "incomplete profile" and they're not getting my social security number for a developer account, sorry. It's possible due to Payza making those changes to their platform we may not be able to support that gateway any further as we've no means of testing it now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297406 by mahmoodee
Your response shocked me ,
I purchased Cbsubs because it supports Payza
Payza is the only one that supports my country without any problems
Please I need a solution to my problem , my webiste project will fail if this problem is not resolved .

I have only a single product that I sell at a fixed annual price .
I can give you my business account to test that .
Also there is a tool to create payment button in my Payza account . I can send the code to you.

I disable all v2 and EPD but the same error
payza: No EPD crypt key was found: No IPN crypt was found. Please contact site administrator to check error log.
The ap_itemcode is missing in the return URL: Please contact site administrator to check error log.

please solve the problem to me

6 years 7 months ago #297409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payza IPN problem
The following should be set since we're using v1 API and not v2.

IPN Status: Enabled
Enable IPN Version 2: Disabled
Allow Encrypted Payment Details (EPD): Enabled
Enable EPD Version 2: Disabled

You then need to ensure you've configured all the parameters under "Payza Payment Service Provider (PSP) E-Payments" within your Payza CBSubs gateway. That error typically means you did not set "Payza IPN Security Code".

Aside from that there's nothing I can do. We are unable to access our developer account to continue supporting the gateway. This has been an issue since they merged their test center with live accounts. Contact Payza regarding this and the error you're seeing if issue persists to see if there's a configuration problem in your account that could be causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297418 by mahmoodee
I set
IPN Status: Enabled
Enable IPN Version 2: Disabled
Allow Encrypted Payment Details (EPD): Enabled
Enable EPD Version 2: Disabled

I set Payza IPN Security Code correctly

but the same errors:
No IPN crypt was found
No suitable basket found.

If you cannot solve the problem because you unable to access your developer account .
There is a solution for me , please help me with it.
My main problem is in return url which show error message for client , but another things like payments and store information in database is ok .
as long as the purchase succeeded I need hide the error message when you return to the site .
Currently after completing the purchase it returning to "alert url" which show the errors.
Is there a way to return to custom url show welcome message.
Can I show the success message of the purchase instead of showing the error .

I read in Payza documentation
The Alert URL can not be the same as the Return URL,
so why Payza return me to Alert URL

thank you
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds