Payza IPN problem

6 years 7 months ago #297460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payza IPN problem
We correctly set the return URL to ap_returnurl as their API requires. The return URL however is likely not the issue. It's that the crypt check is failing. Install latest CBSubs and latest Payza gateway then try the following.

IPN Status: Enabled
Enable IPN Version 2: Enabled
Allow Encrypted Payment Details (EPD): Enabled
Enable EPD Version 2: Disabled

Looks like we added support for v2 IPN, but I don't see handling for EPD v2. I don't know what else to suggest. As explained already their change to test center prevents me from even testing the gateway integration now.

I am not providing my entire life worth of personal details to test an integration; that is not acceptable. Contact Payza if you'd like them to reverse their ridiculous test center changes otherwise there's nothing more I can do. I can't even contact their support without giving date of birth and the name of my internet service provider (why would either even be remotely relevant). The amount of information they keep asking for is absolutely ridiculous.

I suggest maybe looking into using one of the other gateways we provide. We've just released a Stripe gateway integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297465 by mahmoodee
Replied by mahmoodee on topic Payza IPN problem
Thank you.
I will add the payment button html code which I have generated from my Payza account .
I want add html code in this place after signup and before payment.
Where I can find the code of this page to add the html code ?
I mean this page
Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #297469 by krileon
That is not how CBSubs works. It's not that simple. You can not just add a payment button via the HTML and expect it to properly pay the subscription in CBSubs. I again highly recommend reviewing changing gateways or contacting Payza to see what is going on with their test center and why developer accounts are required to provide such an absurd amount of information. As it stands our support for Payza is on hold until we can get such issues worked out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297472 by mahmoodee
Replied by mahmoodee on topic Payza IPN problem
Thank you
I understand that , but I want to know How I can add html code to this page .Where I can find the file.

I will use payza button to let client pay through Payza , and I will manually active the subscription in Cbsub.
Strip and 2chechout and Paypal not work in my country Turkey, so I am forced to use Payza
Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #297473 by krileon
Your best option in that case is to setup an Offline payment gateway then specify the HTML for your payment button as part of the offline payment slip display.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds