[SOLVED] CBSubs 4.1.1 with eWay Plugin - very slow to go to eWay payment gateway...

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297713 by D1on
Hi,

I have recently upgraded CB to 2.1.3 and CBSubs to the latest version 4.1.1 including all required CBSubs plugins including the eWay payment gateway plugin for CBSubs at 4.1.1 and now when you click the Pay Now button to purchase a new membership subscription, it's very slow (up-to 5 minutes) to go to the eWay payment gateway window...

I've cleared all caches and tried rolling back to CBSubs 4.1.0 with the eWay CBSubs Plugin at 4.1.0 version as well but still have the same issue , very slow to go to the eWay Payment processing window when you click the "Pay Now" button.

This was not an issue previously that was working fine on this website for years with previous version of CBSubs and eWay plugin for CBSubs.

Hope you can help resolve this issue soon.

Thanks,

Dion.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297735 by krileon
Known issue caused by our HTTP API changing to HTTP 1.1 protocol, which eWay only supports HTTP 1.0. See below for discussion regarding it.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/237400-6792-cb-subs-problems-with-the-eway-plug-in?start=6

Latest CBSubs build released today fixes it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D1on

6 years 6 months ago #297751 by D1on
Thanks Kyle,

I Installed the latest CBSubs and eWay plugins versions 4.1.1 dated 28-9-2017 and can confirm that this eWay issue has been resolved.

Thanks for resolving this CBSubs eWay Plugin issue quickly.

Dion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn