Joomla User group assignment on plan expiration

6 years 6 months ago #297784 by nbora
I have 2 Joomla User groups and depending on the Plan they signup for using CB Subs, users are automatically assigned to one of the 2 groups. When a membership expires the user should be automatically reset to just "registered"

This is not happening for some reason. I can see that the membership is expired in CB Subs but they are still assigned to the user group for paid members and not being reset to registered.

Thanks
Naba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297923 by nbora
any assistance on this would be appreciated.

6 years 6 months ago #297950 by krileon
Please ensure you're triggering expiration. It's possible for date comparisons to show expired, but the expired state hasn't triggered yet. Within CBSubs > Settings > Global your can configure how expiration's are triggered under "Automation settings". Try clicking the "Url of cron task" URL in that parameter section to force the expiration then recheck. I'm not seeing any issues with usergroups being added/reverted if configured under the Access tab of your plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn