State/Province Dropdown field not mapping

6 years 6 months ago #298150 by sclarke
Hi,

Kyle reported this is a known issue in forum post #295164 back in the summer:

On the initial display of "This is your invoicing address" display/form on the front-end during checkout, the 'State/Province' is not showing any states available. It just shows 'Click to select'. I have to select a different country, then re-select the proper country for the state list to get populated.

We would appreciate knowing when a fix might be published because it is creating problems for our members when making subscription payments. We are using CB Subs with the new PayPal Pro payflow plugin but I believe the problem persists with the older Website Payments Pro plugin as well.

Thanks,
Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #298177 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic State/Province Dropdown field not mapping
How is this creating problems for PayPal Pro Payflow? State/Province is not mandatory for PayPal Pro in either of their APIs. This is also only an issue for initial storage of invoice address. Once saved it won't do that anymore as the State/Province selected will be stored in the database. The easiest way to avoid this issue at this time is to just not map country and state/province invoice fields so they'll have to manually select both for the first time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sclarke

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.941 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn