[SOLVED] [#6911] Problem cbsub

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299461 by JeanFleu
[SOLVED] [#6911] Problem cbsub was created by JeanFleu
Hello, but i bought the "cbsub" package but who subscribes to the payment are climbed every hour from 12 to 18 although I set it to scale them every week. Can help me?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299563 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem cbsub
It's billing them every hour instead of every week? What payment gateway are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299566 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic Problem cbsub
As you see it is not every hour but it has climbed at 11.58 then at 13.44 then at 14.03 and then at 14.15 has no recurrence anymore I do not even see the payment in joomla panel! I use Stripe

6 years 4 months ago #299568 by krileon
You're using a recurring subscription with Stripe and your plan is set to bill how much per week? What payment method did you use with Stripe? Please be more specific or I'm not going to be able to test your usecase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299569 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic Problem cbsub
Then Admin side I get with stripe and the plan is enabled to climb 0.50 € per week with 5 minutes free. And I did the test by paying by postpay ie visa card

6 years 4 months ago #299571 by krileon
I've no idea. It appears you may have configured something incorrectly is my best guess. Login to your Stripe account then click Subscriptions and review the subscription for that user. It should have the details regarding the plan they're subscribed to and the billing cycle for that plan (should say $0.50/week as does in my tests). Please be sure CBSubs and CBSubs Stripe are both completely up to date. Also I believe the minimum trial duration allowed by Stripe is 1 day since it's the lowest duration their recurring supports. This means your 5 minute free trial likely won't work as Stripe won't bill them until 1 day later. This is a limitation at Stripe and nothing CBSubs can do about it, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn