[SOLVED] [#6911] Problem cbsub

6 years 4 months ago #299879 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem cbsub
I've no idea what you mean by climb the money. Based off your configuration their subscription will be active immediately for 2 days then Stripe will bill them 50 cents per month. The amount will not increase each month as such a feature in CBSubs does not exist. It will not ask them to pay unless they never completed the payment process for their basket (they still need to supply credit card information). If it asks them to pay after 2 days then you didn't use a recurring billing and just did a single payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299911 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic Problem cbsub
I need to set the plan like this:
2 days free where the user can access the user area,
and then 1 month for a fee.

At the moment with the settings that I put the user in the two days free does not display the user area but only the list of packages. I need to show the user area to the user even on free days.

6 years 4 months ago #299937 by krileon
For a 2 day free trial you'd use the below configuration. This has nothing to do with the payment gateway (Stripe).

Is the first amount and period different: Different first period and price for Registration only
First payment price of plan: 0
Initial validity duration: 2 days (48 hours)

Regular Price of plan: PRICE_HERE
Regular Validity duration: 2 months

There's nothing more you need to configure for a free trial. Note the above applies for new registrations only. If you want a free trial to also apply to already registered users you need to set the following.

Is the first amount and period different: Different first period and price for Registration and Upgrade

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299942 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic Problem cbsub
is set as you say you see ?!
Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #299950 by krileon
Ok, believe I see the issue. When using recurring payments the free trial isn't becoming active as the payment comes back from Stripe as Pending and gets treated as pending for the duration of the trial. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation and fixing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 4 months ago #299951 by krileon
Ok, have confirmed a fix for this and is pending review. New build should be available later today or tomorrow with the fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn