[SOLVED] Access Denied - You don't have permission to access "paypal.com"

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300129 by SGF
Hello,

I like to install online registration on my website : www.geosoc.fr/component/comprofiler/registers.html

When I select the Paypal payment method, I have the following error return : Access Denied
You don't have permission to access on this server.

Reference #18.bd751002.1511796494.a4ee92e

I use last version : 2.1.3+build.2017.11.16.20.21.51.1a2f01fa1

Tkanks you !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300147 by krileon
Seams like a connection issue or an issue at PayPal. See the below regarding similar.

support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1143834

www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products/Access-denied/td-p/1147546

www.paypal-community.com/t5/Access-and-security/Access-denied-message/td-p/1333382?profile.language=en-gb

Once the redirect to PayPal has been triggered for hosted payments it's completely out of CBSubs hands. If still unable to resolve try contacting PayPal. Believe this happened to me once before and only solution was different browser or to purge the browser of PayPal cookies.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300956 by SGF
Thank for your response but i have always this message and members can not renew their subscription.

If I use - www.geosoc.fr/component/comprofiler/registers.html - It's ok for the payement. But for the members, always "Access Denied - You don't have permission to access "paypal.com" ...maybe I have bad settings ?

6 years 3 months ago #300981 by krileon
I've no idea. The error is on PayPals end. Contact PayPal regarding your issue as maybe there's something wrong internally with your account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #301038 by SGF
I found the mistake. I had introduced an image html code in the name of the plan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn