[#6946] Payment options icon layout

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300329 by derekkoopowitz
[#6946] Payment options icon layout was created by derekkoopowitz
Kyle,

On the Joomlapolis website the payment options icons are spread out across the page as show below:

My payment options show as follows:

How do I get my display to look like yours?

Best,
-Derek
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300369 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Payment options icon layout
We use Ogone (Ingenico) for the credi-cards, and have selected "On this site using buttons" for "Presentation on this site" settings in the gateway settings.

For our Paypal payments, the selection of that Paypal icon is in its gateway setings, in:
- Presentation
- Single payments at a time
- Payment Button
we chose the 3D Paypal button looking like on this site.

We don't offer offline payments on this site. In the offline gateway we don't provide a stock 3d-button button, but there is a "Custom Button Text or Image" setting where you can define your own custom-made button image.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 3 months ago #300405 by derekkoopowitz
Replied by derekkoopowitz on topic Payment options icon layout

beat wrote: We use Ogone (Ingenico) for the credi-cards, and have selected "On this site using buttons" for "Presentation on this site" settings in the gateway settings.

For our Paypal payments, the selection of that Paypal icon is in its gateway setings, in:
- Presentation
- Single payments at a time
- Payment Button
we chose the 3D Paypal button looking like on this site.

We don't offer offline payments on this site. In the offline gateway we don't provide a stock 3d-button button, but there is a "Custom Button Text or Image" setting where you can define your own custom-made button image.

Thanks Beat... I think I should have framed my question better. LOL Your icons go horizontally across the page but mine go vertically. How do I get my icons to span the page instead of vertically?

6 years 3 months ago #300417 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment options icon layout
Right click and inspect element to see what's changing their elements to block instead of inline block as that's likely a CSS problem from Joomla template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #300498 by derekkoopowitz
Replied by derekkoopowitz on topic Payment options icon layout

krileon wrote: Right click and inspect element to see what's changing their elements to block instead of inline block as that's likely a CSS problem from Joomla template.

I did this and nothing is apparent to me... I set up a test site using the same template and it initially was displaying the icons correctly (horizontally) but now they are vertical. It may be template related but I haven't the foggiest idea how to fix it.

6 years 3 months ago #300508 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment options icon layout
To confirm if it's your template doing it simply switch to Joomla default protostar template and retest. Could be some custom CSS you may have added to your template or within CB template CSS overrides.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn