[#6946] Payment options icon layout

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300527 by derekkoopowitz
Replied by derekkoopowitz on topic Payment options icon layout

krileon wrote: To confirm if it's your template doing it simply switch to Joomla default protostar template and retest. Could be some custom CSS you may have added to your template or within CB template CSS overrides.

On my test site I deleted the template I was using and switched over to Protostar as you suggested. I get the same result... see below. The same thing happens with Beez3.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #300532 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment options icon layout
What CBSubs template are you using? Default or rounded? Do you've any CSS overrides supplied to your CB template? If so try removing them. See the below regarding CB template CSS overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Beyond that I've no idea where the conflict is coming from and you'd have to PM backend super administrator login credentials so I can review the CSS directly, but won't be able to get to such a review until later next week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #300536 by derekkoopowitz

krileon wrote: What CBSubs template are you using? Default or rounded? Do you've any CSS overrides supplied to your CB template? If so try removing them. See the below regarding CB template CSS overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Beyond that I've no idea where the conflict is coming from and you'd have to PM backend super administrator login credentials so I can review the CSS directly, but won't be able to get to such a review until later next week.

I'm using Rounded for CBSubs template. I just changed this to default on my test site and now it displays correctly! I do not have any CSS overrides on the template at all. Let me see what happens on the production site and if it doesn't work then I'll take you up on your offer and will PM you info later next week.

Happy holidays to you!

-Derek

6 years 3 months ago #300581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment options icon layout
Aha, seams to be an issue with rounded template. When clicking to pay for a plan using rounded template it loads the rounded template on the basket page, which seams to be missing styling. Have added a bug ticket to look into this further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

6 years 3 months ago #300620 by derekkoopowitz

krileon wrote: Aha, seams to be an issue with rounded template. When clicking to pay for a plan using rounded template it loads the rounded template on the basket page, which seams to be missing styling. Have added a bug ticket to look into this further.

Great! It works well using the default template on both my production and test sites. As soon as I change over to rounded then it displays vertically - no matter which template I use, BTW.

I look forward to the fix being identified and pushed out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 3 months ago #300830 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Payment options icon layout
Today's nightly includes the fix. Please confirm that it works for you. You need to install all plugins and CBsubs integration plugins and the rounded template from this nightly for checking.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn