authorize.net hash issue

6 years 2 months ago #301417 by ThePiston
authorize.net hash issue was created by ThePiston
I've had some issues with successful payments on authorize.net not being relayed back to the website. I checked the hash and tried to redo it but found a problem. The hash field in authorize.net only allows for 20 characters but the hash in my gateway hash field in CBsubs is 32 characters long. So, if I try to update the hash, it will not be correct.

How do I resolve this? Thanks

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #301463 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic authorize.net hash issue

The hash field in authorize.net only allows for 20 characters but the hash in my gateway hash field in CBsubs is 32 characters long. So, if I try to update the hash, it will not be correct.

Little confused by this. The "Authorize.net MD5 Hash" parameter is supplied by you from your Authorize.net account. I'm not seeing a limit applied to that parameter in the XML or the PHP. So I'm unsure what parameter you're referring to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #301482 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic authorize.net hash issue
does this parameter come from CBsubs and get set into authorize.net or does it come from authorize.net and get set into CBsubs?

6 years 1 month ago #301502 by krileon
It comes from Authorize.net and is set in CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #301505 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic authorize.net hash issue
I don't see that, this is what I see and my hash was set years ago:

Attachments:

6 years 1 month ago #301507 by krileon
You set the hash value your self to whatever you like. So for example CBSUBS. You'd set that within Authorize.net and within your CBSubs gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn