How do I set up a Single Checkout for Multiple Subscriptions

6 years 2 months ago #301431 by hgreenblatt
Hi there,

I am using CBSubs on a club website to manage annual membership dues as well as some other fees and a memorial fund donation. There are three Membership Plan options, Junior, Senior and Family that are exclusive to each other and renewable annually from the date you sign up on. You can also subscribe to a Season Pass which is for the calendar year and also renewable annually. Finally there is a memorial fund you can donate to.

If I want to renew my membership, reactivate the season pass and also donate to the memorial fund all at the same time, in one transaction, I find I can't do that. Each item has a separate button and will send you to PayPal or Offline Payment for that individual item. I can't checkout all at once.
Is there any way to set things up to do this?

I have attached a screenshot of the memberships tab and the administrator screen for the plans.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice,

- Howard

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301464 by krileon

If I want to renew my membership, reactivate the season pass and also donate to the memorial fund all at the same time, in one transaction, I find I can't do that.

At this time you can't. Renewals have to be done 1 by 1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301490 by hgreenblatt
OK - thank you Kyle.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn