Update to 4.2 and one Menu item broken ( unless admin)

6 years 1 month ago #303073 by beat
Ok, this regression bug is now fixed and nightly is available for download, either in Downloads on this site, or on your site, after being logged-in in this site, in:

Community Builder - Plugin Management - Install Plugin - Install from Web tab - Updates side-menu.

If you don't see it, click the update icon at the bottom right.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, mikerotec

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303074 by mikerotec
OK, the nightly is installed on our DEV server... tested, and confirmed all is working properly here now. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant, krileon

6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #303351 by mikerotec
Hmmm.. I finally got around to updating our LIVE server, but cbpaidsubsbot is killing menu items again :-(

What is the fixed version??? I installed the nightly whihc was working fine on our DEV server ( killed the live server!)

then installed the latest ( also killed live server)

Now have disabled the plugin (temporaily!)

edit: FIXED by updating ALL plugins, which seems to have cleaned things up ( see www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/238864-solved-paidsubsbot-fail-again-urgent )

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn