Update to 4.2 and one Menu item broken ( unless admin)

6 years 1 month ago #303056 by krileon
Does unpublishing CBSubs entirely cause the issue to go away? If so try unpublishing all installed CBSubs integrations 1 by 1 until issue goes away to see if it's specifically one of the integrations causing problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303057 by beat
Oops, this might be my fault...didn't think of K2 and other components using partly Joomla content...

Can you please:

Open file components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubscontent/cbsubs.content_access.php

and above line 1082 which is currently:
$redirectVars['accessurl']	=	base64_encode( ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($row->slug, $row->catid, $row->language) );

add:
JHtml::addIncludePath( JPATH_BASE . '/components/com_content/helpers/html');

Does that fix your issue ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #303058 by mikerotec
Unpublishing CBSubs and CBPaidSubsBot extensions makes the problem go away.

re-publishing cbpaidsubsbot makes the error come back!

Havent tried disabling other plugins yet...

Seems that turning off cbpaidsubsbot is enough to cure the problem.. ( so far - still testing..)

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #303059 by mikerotec
Negative... re-enabled cbpaidsubsbot, added the line
JHtml::addIncludePath( JPATH_BASE . '/components/com_content/helpers/html');

above 1082, cleared caches - doesn't solve issue.

Unpublishing cbpaidsubsbot does make the error go away, though

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #303060 by mikerotec
Update: turned on cbpaidsubsbot again, and doing more testing... discovered that it throws the same error for other extensions

Error: 0 - Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found

example, when not logged in ( public) if I try to download a PDF from our Paid user's library,
This message contains confidential information
I normally get a "× Error You are not authorized to access this resource. Please login and try again."

Instead, with cbsubspaidbot enabled, I am getting the Error: 0 - Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found

... also ...

Same thing with our classifieds ads extension- on a "Post An Ad" menu item restricted for Paid users only - if not logged in, we now get the Error: 0 - Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found - instead of the usual "× Message Login to post advert(s)!" ( with login redirect...)

PS: In that Classifieds case, a "Free" user doesnt get the error, just CBProfile redirect to "You can not access this menu." And it works fine for "Paid" user or Admin...

6 years 1 month ago #303063 by beat
ok, I see the issue. Will do a fix and test in the morning and do a nightly CBSubs release with the fix. Thanks for reporting this. In the mean time, if you do not protect any content, just disable the cpaidbsubsbot temporarily.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn