registration error

6 years 3 weeks ago #303175 by JeanFleu
registration error was created by JeanFleu
Hello, since last night when someone wants to subscribe you do not see the characteristics of the plan, and does not complete the registration when you click on the button register is refreshed the page but does not register the user.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 weeks ago #303181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic registration error
Don't understand. Characteristics? The plans aren't showing on registration? What did you change since last night?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 weeks ago #303182 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic registration error
you can not see the description of the plan. I did not change anything

6 years 3 weeks ago #303187 by krileon
If plans aren't display review your plans within CBSubs > Plans and ensure they're published and both "Access Level" and "Access Group" columns say "Public". Next ensure there's a green checkmark for "Allow new subscriptions" and "Allow registration". If still not visible ensure the Subscriptions tab within CB > Tab Management is published and public. If still not visible ensure "Show subscription plans at registration" is set to "Yes" within CBSubs > Settings > Global. If still not visible switch to default Joomla protostar template to rule out a styling conflict.

I did not change anything

That's just not how things work. CBSubs isn't a time bomb. It can't just suddenly decide it doesn't want to work anymore. Something was changed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 weeks ago #303188 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic registration error
ok, you're right the problem was here: CB> Tab Management is published and public was the only mode with I have not checked before writing you. Are you coming to add the menu to the page you see immediately after registration?

6 years 3 weeks ago #303190 by krileon
So your issue is resolved by correcting the Subscription tab access?

Are you coming to add the menu to the page you see immediately after registration?

I don't understand what you're asking.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds