[SOLVED] Content error due to cbpaidsubsbot

6 years 2 days ago - 6 years 1 day ago #303762 by wjgadmin
The cbsubspaidbot is causing issues for multiple of our urls, specifically ones that are on our forum. Here’s an example below:
www.ourdomain.com/forum/hello-everyone-1

I think you’ll know what our domain is. This url above gives an error and causes the page not to even load thus causing us seo problems with google:
Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found

When we disable the cbsubspaidbot the issue resolved itself, but we cannot keep that disabled because it restricts content per subscription. There is no subscription that is restricting these urls so it is a bug somewhere. Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 days ago #303769 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Content error due to cbpaidsubsbot
I don't know your domain, but that is a bug that is fixed in latest nightly. Just update your CBSubs and all plugins, including cbpaidsubsbot to latest nightly (from Downloads here), and error should be gone. Please confirm. :-)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 1 day ago #303801 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Content error due to cbpaidsubsbot
Hi beat,
I can confirm the latest release did resolve this issue. I was unaware there was another release, so thank you for letting me know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn