Mailer Issue

5 years 11 months ago #304229 by nphic
Mailer Issue was created by nphic
Folks,

I have been using CBSubs Mailer since it's inception and it has performed flawlessly for me. All of a sudden, one of my mailers will not run. I attached images of the Mailer Trigger and Condition that I run for this mailer. I run member renewal notices every month. The members that did not pay yet have a CBSubs expiry_date of 1/1/2018. I checked the data via SQLand it all looks good. I looked at the CBSubs History table and these folks were last sent an invoice on 3/6/2018. I skipped April. I have the Maximum messages set to 0 for unlimited, so I would expect that these invoices would generate again. But they are not.

Any thoughts on where I should look to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304235 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Mailer Issue
Are you using the latest nightly build ? (check in Downloads on this site for exact version number)
There were 2 bugs in mailer conditions and publishing fixed lately.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 11 months ago #304241 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Mailer Issue
Beat,

I just updated with the latest release yesterday. I'll check downloads and give it a go. I'll ping back if it does not work.

Thanks,
Joe

5 years 11 months ago #304246 by nphic
Beat,

Is the packages in the Downloads area nightly updates or is that another area? If it is somewhere else, can you post a link for me?

Thanks for all the help!
Joe

5 years 11 months ago #304250 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Mailer Issue
In Downloads, latest package name with "build" in it is the nightly.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 11 months ago #304254 by nphic
Beat,

Thanks! Downloaded and installed the latest version. Same problem. Will not generate emails into the queue. There should be 222 emails that get generate. Something is failing the extraction criteria. I double check my with a manual SQL and the data is there. Are there any other criteria that CBSubs uses that may be causing this issue (like email already sent?)?

Thanks,
Joe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds