Mailer Issue

5 years 10 months ago #304261 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Mailer Issue
You can do following to see the query that CBSubs mailer makes to find the items:
- copy the cron link to add mailers to queue only, and remove the &format=raw at the end.
- enable debug plugin in Joomla (you can set it to super-admin access only if you don't want public users to see it)
- enable debug mode in Joomla global configuration
- login to admin area and check that debug module displays at bottom including database
- paste the link prepared above into a new window
- at bottom you have in debug database all queries made, search for the one you are looking for.

Usually, that allows to understand what criteria was wrong (or to spot a bug)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #304262 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Mailer Issue

nphic wrote: Beat,

Thanks! Downloaded and installed the latest version. Same problem. Will not generate emails into the queue. There should be 222 emails that get generate. Something is failing the extraction criteria. I double check my with a manual SQL and the data is there. Are there any other criteria that CBSubs uses that may be causing this issue (like email already sent?)?

Thanks,
Joe

And Yes, if mail with same criteria triggering values (e.g. subscription expiration date) is already sent, it won't send it again.

EDIT: But if the triggering value changes (e.g. new expiration date) it will send it again if all conditions are applying.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 10 months ago #304287 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Mailer Issue
Beat,

Thanks! I tried the debug scenario that you mentioned in a prior reply. I see the Database Queries, but nothing related to Mailer. At least from my knowledge level. This is working perfectly fine with another mailer. I send invoices monthly and I've had no problem sending multiple emails. I have Maximum Message in total and per customer set to 0 so I expect that multiple email should be able to be sent. I'm at a loss as to where to go here. Would you folks be willing to login to my admin panel and take a look? I can provide credentials. Thanks in advance for all the help!

Regards,
Joe

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds