[#7151] I customize the name for payment by card

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304470 by cppleal
How can I customize the name for payment by card?

The name and surnames that appear on the card are those that correspond to the user of the subscription, but the payment with the card does not always correspond with the subscription user.

I am using the Stripe payment gateway (popup checkout)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304500 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I customize the name for payment by card
I've no idea what you're asking. The popup usage doesn't ask for name. Do you mean the name at Stripe it self in the payments details?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304503 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic I customize the name for payment by card
That's what I mean, precisely.

I have it enabled as "inline forms (elements)", but I would like to know if with the popup, there is a way to incorporate the Name and that it can be modified.

Thanks.

5 years 11 months ago #304508 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I customize the name for payment by card
There's no functionality in the popup usage to ask for the card holders name only. You'd have to ask for their entire billing address details, which will ask for name along with their address. This is default disabled by Stripe and we've no param to toggle it on. It shouldn't be relevant though. The invoice details are used with all payments so as long as their invoice address details are correct then it should be fine. At any rate have added a feature ticket to toggle on the billing address params.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cppleal

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn