CB Subs Mailer issues

5 years 9 months ago #305640 by swampy5
CB Subs Mailer issues was created by swampy5
Im hoping I might be able to get some ideas on how to solve this issue with queued mail not being sent
Im using Joomla 3.8.8 CB 2.2 and CBSubs 4.3
All other email functions (outside of CBSubs) are working ok
But Ive got an issue with queued messages failing to send
Even though there are 32 messages in the queue mailer responds with
"No messages in messages queue to be sent"
The cron job to populate the message queue is working ok
Any suggestions welcome
Swampy5

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305672 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Mailer issues
Using the Send Mails button within CBSubs Mailer > Mail Queue won't force it either? Any errors logged in CBSubs > History Log after trying to force the queue to send?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305697 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic CB Subs Mailer issues
Yes thats correct Krileon
Or to be more accurate thats how it was - until now!
After inspecting history logs and trying a number of forced sends of queued mail to no effect I deleted all queued mail and ran the cron job to populate and send - and repeated this a couple of times
And it finally came good and now works like a charm!
Thanks for your prompt assistance as always!

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

5 years 9 months ago #305698 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Subs Mailer issues
This was probably due to the timed condition "do not send after" being to short, and possibly queueing and mailing being handled by separate cron jobs ? iirc The "Do not send after" condition is also re-checked at send time.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds